Monday, May 25, 2009

...and pics and pics and haha haha haa

This started out as a story about something but instead has turned into a picture party, YAY!
enjoy

Weak beard attempt #134--this is as close as I came.


Walter and Patrick are brothers. I loved Walter's t-shirt


I handed the camera to a 12 year old bgirl called Esther at a breakdance practice and ended up with 3 of my favorite pics so far.






He kept going up.


Bboy Alex showing the youngins how its done.


My man Apollo grittin' on 'em at Kyoto in Kampala.


Zoom in and look at this thing.


Oh, you mad 'cuz we stylin' on you.


See you next time.

3 comments:

KnottyAuthor said...

hah! that is 2 cute! love the pics-but not the beard...gotta love us!

KM said...

i hope somebody squashed the hell out of that 7-legged green monstrosity.

Unknown said...

haha, nice. look at you, jb smoove...
that suit got you lookin good. that beard, not so much. i like the effort though. glad you're feeling better.