Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One last thing


I know I said I was done sharing the trip to Kenya but there was one, very important, thing I forgot to tell you. Kenyans love Ed Templeton! He was on televison everyday, his face was on t-shirts and billboards, his art was displayed at bus stops. It was strange because I'd imagine the average American doesn't know who he is. Seriously, I don't think anyone in Kenya knows who he is either. I made up that stuff for no good reason. Maybe I thought it was cool, or it would confuse you, maybe its the type of thing Ed would do... The truth is, on our way to the airport I did spot a Toy Machine sticker on the back of a car sitting near us in traffic.

you can't make this stuff up.


2 comments:

chuckd76 said...

If the giraffe disaster had happened I would have been fired. And would have had to pay for at least one giraffe.

KM said...

You had me fully believing Africans love Ed Tempelton.