Saturday, November 1, 2008

Apartment Available

I moved out of my apartment on Euclid Street in Northwest DC on Halloween. My homie E came by a few days before to say peace. As we talked he looked around and said "Its been an era." He's right--Its been about 4 years on Euclid. 4 important years. I was 26 when I moved in and now I'm almost... well, you can do the math for that other dirty number when I moved out. It has been an era.
I have tons of memories (good and bad) of the apartment. But nothing will change the fact that moving sucks.

4 years worth of stuff--and dirt all sorted and lifted and given away and tossed out and dragged across town. This move has made me reconsider sentiment. I found stuff from 11 years ago I had been saving just in case or because I thought it was special. I threw it away. The times were great the stuff was useless.

1 comment:

ShazBot said...

Do I see an uncased CD of Pearl Jam's TEN on your futon?